Newly Renovated Singaraja Room
The 49sqm Singaraja Room showcases Bali’s artisan and cultural heritage while also anticipating guests’ needs with world-class technology and facilities.
Redesigned in 2016, in keeping with the concept of the Resort, each Singaraja Room maintains the elegant craftsmanship, ambience and identity of Bali. Here, full-wall mural paintings are characterised by designs found on Balinese textiles; lattice patterned headboard panels are typical of those seen on traditional Balinese doorways, and pendant lamps are inspired by the elaborate terracotta crown finials of traditional Balinese thatched roofs.
The elegant furniture has been carefully designed to complement the hotel’s classic, vernacular architecture, while also conveying a timeless, tropical aesthetic. Indonesian wood from sustainable sources is widely used, and is combined with eye-catching accents.
- Size: 49sqm
- Bed configuration: 1 King or 2 Single Beds
- View: resort gardens, lagoons, pool or ocean
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults* or 2 adults and 2 children*
*Extra Person charges apply. Children 12 years and under stay free in existing bedding unless a rollaway bed is required.
- 43” High Definition Smart IPTV system with digital TV channels, movies-on-demand, and live streaming.
- Universal power points and USB charging ports
- Message interface via the IPTV for In-Room dining and Concierge services
- Intelligent electrical control devices
- Occupancy sensors which control the LED lighting and air-conditioning thermostats when no one is present for energy saving
- Dressing area and walk-in closet
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Agraria, separate bathtub and walk-in shower
- Tea/coffee making facilities, daily supply of bottled mineral water
- In-room refreshment centre
- Laptop-sized digital safety deposit box
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Extra bed available at charge, maximum one per room
- Baby crib available on request
- All rooms are non smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the balcony
- Singaraja Concierge:
- Dedicated reception
- 24-hour complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and cookies
- Board games and reading materials
- Complimentary in-room Broadband Internet access
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access throughout the resort
- Complimentary use of Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna at Spa Uluwatu
- Complimentary access to 24-hour Fitness Centre
Set in its own private wing and secluded enclave within exquisite gardens, Club InterContinental is the resort’s premier accommodation category that truly defines luxury, an exclusive haven offering discerning modern travelers a ‘resort within a resort’ that further enriches the InterContinental Bali Resort experience.