ROOM WITH A SOUL
Savour your surroundings and excite your curiosity through our newly restored Singaraja rooms showcasing Bali's artisan and cultural heritage.
Redesigned in 2016, in keeping with the concept of the Resort, rooms have been fully restored to maintain the elegant craftsmanship, ambiance and identity of Bali.
Offering hospitality of today by anticipating guests' needs with world-class technology and facilities.
Design and Architecture
Designed by the Singapore-based ‘James Park Associates’, the rooms’ most unique features are the full-wall mural paintings inspired by designs found on Balinese textiles. These are characterised by designs found on Balinese textiles; lattice patterned headboard panels are typical of those seen on traditional Balinese doorways, and pendant lamps are inspired by the elaborate terracotta crown finials of traditional Balinese thatched roofs. The elegant furniture has been carefully designed to complement the hotel’s classic, vernacular architecture, while also conveying a timeless, tropical aesthetic. Indonesian wood from sustainable sources is widely used, and is combined with eye-catching accents.
Guest Room Feature
New technology and state-of-the-art facilities are being incorporated to anticipate every guest need and to meet the Resort’s ongoing environmental commitment to improve its carbon footprint and protect natural resources through the reduction of energy consumption and water usage. Within this relaxed and calming environment, guests can enjoy all the latest comforts and appliances.
43” High Definition Smart IPTV system with a 43-inch screen, providing access to countless digital TV channels, movies-on-demand and live streaming, as well as a messaging interface for In-Room dining and Concierge services.
Intelligent electrical control devices include a master switch beside the bed, as well as bed-top and desktop level universal power points and USB charging ports.
Energy saving is addressed with occupancy sensors, which control the LED lighting and air-conditioning thermostats when no one is present.
Stay, Share and WIN 1,000,000 IHG Rewards Points
All you have to do is to book and stay in our newly refurbished Singaraja Room (how fabulous is that!); capture and share your experience with us. We will draw one lucky winner and credit 1 Million IHG Rewards Points to your account.
This 1 Million Bonus points are worth of 22 nights at InterContinental Bali Resort or 16 nights at the famous InterContinental New York Times Square or the iconic InterContinental Carlton Cannes and also at more than 4600 IHG hotels and resorts worldwide.
How to join?
- Book a stay in our newly renovated Singaraja Room with stay period from 1 March to 30 June 2017
- Capture your stay experience in our new Singaraja Room
- Follow our Instagram @InterContinentalBaliResort
- Post the picture or video on Instagram
- Use hashtags #itsroomwithasoul #intercontinentalbaliresort and geo tag 'InterContinental Bali Resort’
- Tag your family or friends who were with you on your holiday
- Last submission date is 2 July 2017 and one winner will be announced on 11 July 2017
- Register yourself as IHG Rewards Club member, receive your prize directly to your account and redeem your dream stay!
- Stay tuned in our social media accounts to receive any updates
*Terms & conditions applied